The Cincinnati and Dayton Sports Podcast Press Kit
Join Lee W. Mowen on “The Cincinnati and Dayton Sports Podcast”, for sports fans of everything Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio! This podcast is proud to be a part of the 12oz Sports family and Podcast Ohio community.
- Listen here: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | iHeartRadio | Pandora | RadioPublic | Spotify | Stitcher | TuneIn |
- Also available here: acast | Android | Anchor | Anghami | Audioburst | Audiomack | BeyondPod | Blubrry | Breaker | Bullhorn.FM | CastBox | Castro App | Chartable Radio | Cloud Caster | Deezer | Digital Podcast | Fyyd | Gaana | Google Play Music | gpodder.net | Himalaya | Hubl App | iVoox (English) | JioSaavn | LaunchpadDM | Listen Notes | Luminary | Messy.FM | Mixcloud | MWSN | MyTuner Radio | Overcast App | OwlTail | Playapod App | Player.FM | Plex | Pocket Casts App | Podbay.FM | Podbean | Podcast Blaster | Podcast Guru app | Podcasts.com | Podchaser Listing | Podcrypt | Podknife | PodLink | Podnews Listing | Podyssey | Radio.com | Radio.net | RadioLine | RSSRadio App | Storiyoh | Spreaker | Whooshkaa | Yandex Music | YouTube (Interviews ONLY)
- Social Media: Podcast Twitter | Facebook Page | Host’s Twitter | Host’s Instagram | Flick Chat (Mobile Only) | Waave Page | Reddit Community |
- Shop for Podcast Merchandise at: RedBubble (both logos) | TeePublic (main logo)
- Rate This Podcast on: Apple Podcasts (iTunes required) | Podchaser | Rate This Podcast!
- RSS Feeds: Anchor | CastBox | RedCircle
- Contact Lee
Description of the podcast
Short explanation: The Cincinnati and Dayton Sports Podcast talks about everything Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio sports.
Long explanation: The Cincinnati and Dayton Sports Podcast is about everything Cincinnati and Dayton, Ohio sports. From the teams and games, to the people who tell their story of local sports, Lee W. Mowen shares everything the area has to offer. This podcast covers high school sports, collegiate teams, and the professional clubs. At least one episode is released every week.
This is the main coverage area for The Cincinnati and Dayton Sports Podcast. The major cities are marked with stars on the map. The counties colored red are the main areas of teams discussed on the podcast. The yellow counties represent sports teams occasionally mentioned on an average episode.
Lee W. Mowen (pronounced Mal-win) is a broadcaster, announcer, podcaster, and sports writer originating from West Alexandria, Ohio. Lee is a graduate of Wright State University, graduating with a Bachelor of Art degree in Mass Communication in November 2010.
Currently, Lee is the Play-by-Play Voice of Centerville and Springboro High School Hockey, and the Public Address Announcer for the University of Dayton Flyers Men’s Soccer and Baseball teams and Wright State University Raiders Soccer and Baseball teams. As of January 2020, Lee has called over 1,100 games and announced over 400 games.
Guesting on Other Podcasts
- Seth Eaves’s Get To Know series (7/17/2016)
- The Donut Bag Podcast (7/30/2018)
- Michael Hirn’s “Around The Hirn” Podcast (1/10/2020)
- The Tom Greene Podcast (3/9/2020)
- The Noontime Nation Podcast (5/20/2020)
- The Jay Stephens Podcast (5/28/2020)
- The Ohio Hockey Digest On-Air Podcast (5/29/2020)
If you’d like Lee to guest on your podcast, please email him.
Interview Episodes (with RadioPublic links)
- Jim Dabbelt of “The Dabbelt Report” (First: 8/10/2017) (Second: 11/29/2017) (Third [Book Interview]: 6/30/2020)
- Mark Schlemmer, former sports talk host of WONE and WING: (First: 8/14/2017) (Second: 9/5/2017) (Third: 11/13/2017) (First Roundtable: 12/4/2017) (Second Roundtable: 12/11/2017) (Third Roundtable: 12/26/2017) (Fourth: 1/10/2018) (Fourth Roundtable: 1/15/2018) (Fifth: 1/22/2018) (Fifth Roundtable: 1/30/2018) (Sixth: 2/27/2018)
- Brian Reiss and Doug Brown of the Gem City Sports Network (8/30/2017)
- Chad Hollingsworth of “Scratching the Pitch”: (11/21/2017)
- Nick Poe, Owner of South Metro Sportsplex (First: 12/19/2017) (Second: 2/20/2018)
- Leo DeLuca of the Dayton Historical Society (1/25/2018)
- Ron Russo, Broadcaster for cindaysports.com and former Miamisburg Viking Girls Basketball Head Coach (1/30/2018)
- Scott Ward, General Manager and Play-by-Play Broadcaster for WTGR 97.5FM (2/8/2018)
- The Gem City Squadron, Supporter Squad of the Dayton Dynamo (3/26/2018)
- Chuck Gabringer, Author of Hockey in Dayton (5/8/2018)
- Michael Hirn, Play-by-Play Broadcaster for WKKI 94.3FM, zsportslive.com (7/18/2018)
- Jesus Jimenez, Sports Editor of the Pal-Item in Richmond, Indiana (7/24/2018)
- Jack Pohl and Neil “Hutch” Konerman of WDTN, NBC 2 in Dayton (8/8/2018)
- Justin Kinner, General Manager and Sports Talk Host on WING 1410AM (8/27/2018)
- Margarett Perry and Brian Dysktra of the play “Banned from Baseball” (9/4/2018)
- Doug Gray of redsminorleagues.com (9/10/2018)
- John “B-Man” Beaulieu of WTUE 104.7FM (9/17/2018)
- Tom Nichols, Play-by-Play Broadcaster for the Dayton Dragons (9/24/2018)
- Jaime Antelo, Head Coach of Northern Kentucky Norsemen Varsity Hockey (1/16/2019)
- Tony Peters and Seth Keim of “South West Ohio Full Court Press” (First, Tony ONLY: 1/24/2019) (Second: 11/21/2019) (Third: 1/29/2020)
- Chris Collins, Play-by-Play Broadcaster for the Wright State Raiders and News Anchor on WHIO 1290AM and 95.7FM (4/14/2020)
- Larry Hansgen, Play-by-Play Broadcaster for the Dayton Flyers and Host on WHIO 1290AM and 95.7FM (4/27/2020)
- Steve Baker, Play-by-Play Broadcaster for the Miami RedHawks (5/1/2020)
- Dan Hoard, Play-by-Play Broadcaster for the Cincinnati Bengals and University of Cincinnati (5/12/2020)
- Chick Ludwig, current Sports Talk Host for iHeartMedia Cincinnati and former Sports Writer for the Dayton Daily News (5/19/2020)
- Don Helbig, current Public Relations Director for Kings Island and former Voice of the Cincinnati Thunder, Mighty Ducks, and Cyclones (5/22/2020)
- Derryl Trujillo, Writer for the Inland Sports Show from Menifee, California (5/29/2020)
- Shelby Dermer, Sports Writer for the Cincinnati Enquirer (6/2/2020)
- Adam Baum, Xavier Musketeers Beat Writer for the Cincinnati Enquirer (6/4/2020)
- Brandon Saho, Sports Reporter for WLWT NBC 5 in Cincinnati (6/6/2020)
- Jacob Wise, Broadcaster for the Chillicothe Paints (6/14/2020)
- Mike Hartsock, longtime Sports Anchor at WHIO TV (6/15/2020)
- J.T. Szabo, Assistant Coach for the Troy Trojans and former Voice of the Dayton Bombers and Gems (6/16/2020)
- David Jablonski, Dayton Flyers Beat Writer/Photographer and Writer for Wittenberg Tigers, Cincinnati Reds, and Ohio State Football (6/17/2020)
- Jeremy Lance, Commissioner of Gotham Soccer, Sideline Reporter for WMOH, and former Voice of the Cincinnati Saints/Dayton Dynamo (6/18/2020)
- Greg Waddell, Voice of Miami RedHawks Hockey and former Public Relations Manager for the Cincinnati Gardens (6/19/2020)
- Stuart Mason, Owner/Broadcaster of MegaSportsNews.com (6/20/2020)
- Matt Sexton, Play-by-Play Voice of NKU Norse Athletics and Girls Tennis Coach at Blanchester High School (6/21/2020)
- Chris Tilton, Freelance Sports Writer from Preble County (6/25/2020)
- Kevin O’Boyle, Managing Editor for the Brookville Star and Sports Broadcaster (7/3/2020)
- Jim Brown, Color Commentator for Wright State University Basketball and first Assistant Coach for WSU (7/7/2020)
- Ben Oburn, Public Address Announcer for the Dayton Dragons (7/13/2020)
- Sallie Taylor, Co-Host of Living Dayton on WDTN (7/15/2020)
- Dominic Gussler (The Big Ragu), Public Address Announcer for Gem City Roller Derby (7/17/2020)
- Simon Read of New Star Games, Ltd., creator of the game Retro Bowl (7/19/2020)
- Trace Fowler of Chatterbox Sports (7/28/2020)
- Chris Vogt of the Butler County High School Sports Report (8/5/2020)
- MORE TO COME!